Senior Manager at Peoples’ Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR)
2010: Working as Senior Member of Management Committee of PVCHR
2010 till now: Working as a Program Manager in “Psycho-legal framework to reduce TOV in India” in RCT & PVCHR initiative.
2008 – 2010: Member of Core Team & Manager communication & fund raising.
2008: Worked as a project coordinator in “Capacity building project on testimonial therapy for Human Rights Organization in India” all three pilot project funded by Rehabilitation & Research Council for the Torture victim (RCT) Copenhagen Denmark & implemented by Peoples’ Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR).
2007: Worked as translator in Peoples’ Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR), Varanasi under Asian Human Rights Commission, (AHRC), Hong Kong.
Achievement: Successful implementation of pilot project on testimonial therapy which formed National Alliance on Testimonial Therapy (NATT).
* Co- author in article “Testimonial Therapy: A Pilot Project to improve Psychological Wellbeing among Survivors of Torture in India” published in Volume 19, No. 3, 2009 of Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture.
* Co-author in the paper published on “Impact of testimonial therapy and folk school on the survivor of torture and organized violence” in the National Seminar on Human Rights and Human Development organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Art sponsored by University Grant Commission, New Delhi.
* Dissertation- “A study on Economic and working Condition of Workers and Its impacts on productivity” in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co- operative Limited (IFFCO), Phulpur in Allahabad district.
• Master in Social work (M.S.W.) from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhyapith, Varanasi with 64% in Session 2001-2003.
• Bachelor in Social work (B.S.W) hons from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhyapith, Varanasi with 54.7% in Session 1998 to 2001.
Specialties:Trainer on testimonial therapy